Thread: Welcome WNxVoltReAction!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

Colombia WNxThorsTer
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Local Time: 04:12 AM
FPS God ~!
Welcome
Welcome WNxVoltReAction!
Please welcome WNxVoltReAction who was recruited by WNxPowder!

The Basics (Member Information)

--------------------------------------------------------
The Chain of Command

In Warrior Nation there is a set chain of Command. Each rank has a designated task and to find out more about each rank, please visit the RANKS page.

The genre supports are who the higher ups go to when they need assistance. They aren't here to just help LoL, but the entire RTS genre; hence the name - genre support. Genre admins also come under this label, so if anything can't be handled by the Lt Colonels or GM, then they are who have the ultimate voice.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Major/GM is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a game section. They are assigned and held accountable by the Genre Supports. They will cooperate with the Administrators, Marshals, Commissioners and Black Ops within the genre to ensure that positions are filled with qualified members for the roles they are selected for. They will also ensure that staffing levels are adequately adjusted to the proportion of members and demands of those members. The resources required over the course of time may change and the Major/GM must identify when those needs change and then recalibrate the leadership to align with those needs. All promotions and appointments must be approved by the Genre Supports within the Genre.

Objective: They ensure that members are given the skills and knowledge on the best recruiting tactics possible and that quality new members are obtained on a regular basis.

Nimbus

Objective: Provide leadership, direction and management of organized gaming such as events, game nights, ladders, matches, leagues and tournaments.

Other Ranks and Promotions

There are two ranking systems in WN: field ranks and leadership ranks. The leadership ranks within a section consist of Grand Master, Battle Ops Honor Guard, Recon Operations Honor Guard and Royal Guard; which are summarized above. We also have a field ranking system for our members. Signing roll-call regularly, activity on the forums and in-game and a general positive attitude will lead to your rise through the field ranks. The GM has final word and decides on all promotions. The rank of Paladin is the highest field rank that can be obtained. We reserve this for the most dedicated, helpful and active members who don't have a leadership role.

Signing Rollcall

Rollcall opens on the first of each month and continues until the 15th of the month. You must sign roll call every month. To sign, click "Rollcall" in the top left of the forum page and follow the instructions. If you don't sign Rollcall, you will be demoted one rank. If you are a squire and don't sign Rollcall, you will be removed from the roster. If you fail to sign Rollcall three times in a row, you will be removed from the roster. If you are brand new and didn't know about signing, then the GM may make exceptions and show mercy. But only if you bring him chocolate chip cookies.

The LoL Section Rules

The League of Legends Section Rules can be found HERE. Warrior Nation's Laws and Policies can be found HERE and HERE respectively.

Special Events

The League of Legends section schedules several bi-weekly/monthly events which are described below.

Screenshot Contest: At the beginning of each month a thread will be made directing members how to submit screenshots from the game. One of the leadership will collect the submissions and post a poll where all members can vote for their favorite.

Game Nights: We have at Gamenight every Wednesday night at 8:30PM EST.

Tournaments: In addition to Game Nights, we host tournaments (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5) once every two months.

Recruitment Events: In an effort to keep our section fresh, we have started to host Recruitment Events which aim to bring in new quality members to the League of Legends section. Winners of this event are awarded with a 1-month Top Recruiter award which will go with them wherever they post.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When will my newbie tag go away?
A: Make ten posts and it'll magically disappear.

Q: Where can I find WN members in-game?
A: We all hang out in Warrior Nation chat room in LoL, check out this thread if you're unsure how it works.. You can also get xfire and add our contact information, then message us when you want to game. Xfire can be downloaded HERE. Once you've downloaded Xfire, you can join our Xfire clan which will provide you with a list of the Xfire contacts of the entire section. Join our Xfire clan right here: Click Me.

Q: Why can't I create/vote on a poll?
A: To vote on or create a poll you must be a member for at least 30 days and you must have at least 51 posts.

Q: I'm a newbie and I don't know how to play any characters, what can I do to get better?
A: Not to worry we have a sub-forum just for your strategy guide needs. We have tried all the characters out and some of us are really dedicated and make guides on characters to help other members out. We here at the League of Legends value our newbies so don't forget to add us in the game! If you can't find us in-game, look at our contact information thread right HERE.

Love me or Perish! Choose wisely!
ThorsTer
ThorsTer! ˝ ツ: im the shit brah! ... WNxMadglide: ye ... WNxMadglide: you are <3 ... WNxMadglide: I'm your bitch!

Warrior Nation

WNxVoltReAction
04-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered
#
ugh, hi! lol. Thanks for the very long informational post. my online screename is less cool.
It's just VoltAction. Add me, cause mostly I'm just looking to play with some cool dudes. =D

Warrior Nation

United States WNxNimbus
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Welcome to the clan, you can add me in game, my name is Nimbusx, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Primary: Warframe
Warrior Nation

United States WNxErcasam
04-29-2012, 11:21 PM
ಠ_ರೃ
Welcome to the section

The Misfortune Of The Wise Is Better Than The Prosperity Of The Fool
┌┴╨╫╨┴ He Has The Most Who Is Most Content With The Least ╥┴╫┴╥┴┐

Warrior Nation

WNxVoltReAction
04-30-2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered
#
added you. ya I have tons of questions, up till now I've mostly been winging it these past six months. I have Vladimir, Aniva, Kayle, Sivir, WarWick, Teemo, Evelyn, and Veigar. I've only really mastered Vlad and Warwick. Veigar I've gotten decent with at least. But some of he characters I have I know can be great chars, I just feel like I'm floundering in the dark most of the time.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxNimbus
04-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Not a problem, get on and join the "WNx" chatroom and when i see you on i'll be more than happy to help.

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxHobbit4
05-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Welcome to warrior nation. It is a ton of fun here
(Posted via Mobile Device)