Thread: GW2 Town Hall Questions
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxMikeFinlay
04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered
#
GW2 Town Hall Questions
Depending if you've been keeping up to date with our section then you may know that coming April 15th, a collection of Guild War's community will be gathering together to discuss the release of the game. During this meeting, we will have several representatives from our guild, going to listen as well as communicate and possibly receive answers to noteworthy questions. In that sense, I cordiality invite the individuals of Warrior Nation to participate in brewing up numerous unanswered questions we may not currently have the information to support. So please, let your imaginations concoct and aspire.

This is where we will acknowledge the most voted upon questions, as not every question our community might have will be answered.

1. With the ability to belong to multiple guilds, will one guild be able to keep track of members who are representing other guilds?

2. Will such items as rings, earrings, and necklaces be visible on our character models, or will they remain as an invisible means for just boosting attributes?

3. Some gamers/press were complaining/concerned about the large amount or just the huge particle effects from some skills on cetrain mobs, are there any plans on changing it or is there no need for it?

4. From what I've seen of online content, the professions are meant to be able to be self-sustainable so that you do not need dedicated healers, tanks, etc.; however, it still seems to make a difference in groups that you have a "balanced" mix of people when completing tasks. So will people be able to play a solely damage or supportive role to increase efficiency of the group; or to phrase it another way, will having a group of people with strategic skills be possible/worthwhile?

Last edited by WNxMikeFinlay; 04-10-2012 at 10:51 PM..

Warrior Nation

United States WNx ArielOfTheVale
04-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Local Time: 06:10 AM
For Great Justice!
Q: With the ability to belong to multiple guilds, will one guild be able to keep track of members who are representing other guilds?

Just as a note, Law 2 likely prohibits belonging to other guilds. There may be a discussion on this in the future. Please do not discuss the topic in this thread.

Last edited by WNx ArielOfTheVale; 04-06-2012 at 10:26 AM..
My blade hungers for your flesh. You wouldn't want it to go hungry, would you?

Warrior Nation

WNxMikeFinlay
04-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered
#
Good question, however I'd like to see some more of them from our community. Feel free to ask anything that my even slightly have you guessing, for this might be the only chance you will get information before the game ships. For me, personally, I'd like to ask this:

"Will such items as rings, earrings, and necklaces be visible on our character models, or will they remain as an invisible means for just boosting attributes?"

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxPredator
04-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Local Time: 12:10 PM
Victory is Near!
Question:
Some gamers/press were complaining/concerned about the large amount or just the huge particle effects from some skills on cetrain mobs, are there any plans on changing it or is there no need for it?

If you guys like the question, you can actually rephrase it if you think it needs some rephrasing

Warrior Nation

United States WNxOjan23
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
ALWAYS be prepared :)
From what I've seen of online content, the professions are meant to be able to be self-sustainable so that you do not need dedicated healers, tanks, etc.; however, it still seems to make a difference in groups that you have a "balanced" mix of people when completing tasks. So will people be able to play a solely damage or supportive role to increase efficiency of the group; or to phrase it another way, will having a group of people with strategic skills be possible/worthwhile?

"we'll end up numb from playing video games, and we'll get sick of having sex" - The Limousines

Warrior Nation

WNxMikeFinlay
04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered
#
Alright folks, I've updated your questions. We still have room for another question, however do not feel discouraged from posted more than one. If we exceed 5 questions, then we will begin voting on which questions we'd rather be asked. I will keep the other questions on file, in order to be asked if there happens to be more time to ask them.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-16-2012, 08:51 PM
WoW Characters
Yes please don't be discouraged. If you don't get to ask your question there is always next month town hall meeting. I just noticed the date is wrong sorry. The date is April 19, 2012 at 8:00pm est. They are also giving out free beta keys to random people that attend. I am already in it through the site.

Last edited by WNxAzia; 04-17-2012 at 08:40 AM..

Warrior Nation

United States WNx ArielOfTheVale
04-25-2012, 02:33 PM
For Great Justice!
Did anyone go to this?

My blade hungers for your flesh. You wouldn't want it to go hungry, would you?