Thread: To The Moon And Back project
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Primary: Neverwinter
Warrior Nation

Venezuela WNxBoanerges
04-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Boa: Easy to pronounce
To The Moon And Back project
I'm a little stucked with this idea; i'm a robotech fan and if you had a tv childhood, you most likely so the episode where a climatic battle develops and this pop singer starts singing from the earthling mothership (SDF-1). Here's the whole scene.

Since i listened to this version of To the moon and back, made by East Clubbers and remixed by Basse Probe, i've been intending to record a video for that song; try to capture the feeling from the robotech episode -into- the action of the game.

Of course, the slower parts of the song will be cutted out; unless you guys can think of an idea to put according footage in there.

But really, all that's needed is a lot (and i mean A LOT) of footage of fleet battles; specially wherever a lot of particles and bullets are involved. I need particularly a general take where one strike flies really fast around shooting at everything, avoiding flak and point defense, missiles flying (i specially like when there's a lot of missiles in screen and you see the tracing lines), and of course, explosions from whatever the strike shoots at. If you paid attention to the robotech video, that's exactly what happens xD

Warrior Nation

United States WNxKon
04-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Local Time: 10:54 AM
I'll see if I can spin some of that up for ya. We could do seperate shots of a viper flying by the camera shooting and even shoot off some missles and video them flying through the air as if chasing the viper

IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE THEN BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLSHIT

Primary: Neverwinter
Warrior Nation

Venezuela WNxBoanerges
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Local Time: 11:24 AM
Boa: Easy to pronounce
Centering the camera on the missiles? could work.

On a separate note; this could be done on an op bust, but turning off the hud there -and- get the takes is awfully hard not to get killed; unless of course someone is on the ts checking my hp and alerting after a certain point.

Actually, the 14th event could be a nice oportunity for some of this to be done; unfortunately i can't be there this time since i have some work to do that day =/

Closed Thread