Thread: GW2 Town Hall Meeting
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Local Time: 08:02 AM
WoW Characters
GW2 Town Hall Meeting
I figured I would post this here to see who will be going. There is a Town Hall Meeting hosted by Fragworld.org for GW2. Here is the official link for it http://www.fragworld.org/Guild-Wars-...-19-2012#about.

I have already signed the guild up to attend. They ask for two people to attend, but I will already be attending because I am a volunteer for the site and I am one of the Community Managers for Guild Wars 2. I would think it would be in good interest to attend because they tend to be very informative and funny. You also get to meet all the different guilds from all over. So if you going just make sure you log on that night and you can sit and listen to others or you can ask your questions. Sometimes there will be Devs lurking about during the meetings. Oh there is also a live Stream for those that can't make it. If you don't have a mic that is fine to, because you can type as well. Hope to see someone there on the 19th!

Warrior Nation

WNxMikeFinlay
04-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered
#
I'll definitely be attending this session as I see this as a prime opportunity to immerse myself in the guild wars 2 community, allowing for me to gradually integrate not only myself, but our entire guild into the lineup with the other competing guild out there. Now I'm not quite sure, whether or not you are saying you only "need a plus one" or if you can have "more than one" to accompany you. If the first is true, then I'd be happy to represent our with your company, however I'd also like to throw this idea out to the rest of our community first in order to process their take on who should be attending. Secondly I'd like to say, that I'm a very outspoken individual who will attentively seek to get our guild's questions answered. If you have any questions before the event, assuming that someone else does not want to attend in place, then I will set up a thread several days from now, allowing for anyone to ask what questions they would like me to engage within the Town Hall meeting.

Primary: Minecraft
Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxThum
04-03-2012, 04:13 AM
Local Time: 02:02 PM
Jaqun
Sounds very interesting and fun, but I will not attend before the game is released. I think that this would be a great idea when the game is up and running, but right now I do not see the point of having a discussion with people you don't know, about a game that does not even have a release date yet..

Thum.

Warrior Nation

United States WNx ArielOfTheVale
04-04-2012, 08:20 AM
For Great Justice!
You should post this in GWS as well; not sure how many from the section regularly check this forum.

It will be unlikely that I can attend. Thursdays are all around busy for me.

What is even discussed in these meetings? Isn't all the information about the game so far released already available in articles?

@Mike: Feel free to set up a question thread. Whether you go or not, it will be there as a resource for whoever is representing the guild.

My blade hungers for your flesh. You wouldn't want it to go hungry, would you?

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
WoW Characters
I will post over there as well Ariel thankies for reminding me of that.lol In the Town Hall Meetings you pretty much just discuss about the aspects of the game. Devs will be there, but you will not know. Pretty much they do this to see what will be on the list of "to do's" and just to hear what people have to say about the game before release. Recently devs has been really listening to the gamers in the communities.

I rather an officer and leader of the section attend. If that can't work for you guys then at least have one person of rank in there. Two of you can come. I was just letting you know I will be there since I am the GW2 community manager. Yes, please have any questions you want to ask already written out. I think I will be handling the text part of the meeting. I am not sure yet.