Thread: Rift - Defiant - any pvp server
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxHero of Time
03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Rift - Defiant - any pvp server
i have played rift in the past, when it first came out, and i can say from personal experience it is an amazing game. i quit WoW after 3 years of it for Rift. that being said, im not playing at the moment but in May when i start going to college i plan on getting back into it. i know i am new to WN but i would really love to get a WN guild going in Rift.

i personally prefer defiant, and pvp servers not for direct pvp, but the random world pvp encounters that take place when you least expect it. im not a pvper per se, but i do enjoy battling it out with a rivaling faction member when you cross paths in the wilderness. and by that i dont mean ganking. ganking sucks but its a small price to pay for the thrill of world pvp.

anywho, i think Rift would be a great addition to the already vast selection of games
WN supports.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxIceoldsir
03-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Dying game, Will be dead once Guild wars 2 comes out.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Local Time: 07:34 PM
We use to have a Rift section actually and I was part of it. It didn't do so well once the servers merged and everything, but I would say right now with most of us Rifters going to Star Wars you may not get the section going strong right away, but you may get some to play with you though. We still have our characters on the server though. My sub is paid up for like six months and I still play it as well. I just can't remember the server we were on.lol I'll post it when I log on there again. Oh yes we was defiant.

Warrior Nation

WNxIce
03-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered
#
I will be waiting for it to go F2P. Right now I stopped my subscription and went to Star Wars for now

Warrior Nation

03-24-2012, 11:20 AM
too bad if its true that its dying out.

@WNx Azia ok cool ill keep checking back for the info

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-25-2012, 08:38 AM
It's not dying out at all. I still log on from time to time. I have a 50 on another server. By the way the people sounded at the town hall meeting I attended for Star Wars community the other night. Rift may get those same people back if they don't fix the game like it should be. Some said they would be going back to Rift or going to Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Tera, and some other game they were mentioning. That game is not going F2P for a while. Hold up wait you on Star Wars and don't even play with us? My feeling are hurt Ice! ~_~ You no like us?lol

Warrior Nation

03-28-2012, 08:53 PM
well ill let you guys know when i start getting back into Rift. hopefully it will be around May or June. the reason i quit playing when i did is because it was so hard to get into a decent PUG. ESPECIALLY if you werent tank or heals. my main is heals, so i wasnt that worried about it, but i like to do other stuff than just heal you know haha.

i dont know if theyve upgraded the dungeon finder to cross-server searches or not, but when i played it brand new and wasnt cross server. it was rough.

Warrior Nation

WNxIce
03-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered
#
I actually am maxed out on Star Wars on a different server then shadow hand. I didn't realize you guys had a guild on a Star Wars TOR server. A lot of new MMORPG's are not too appealing to me anymore. Heck I play more on Atlantica Online then any MMORPG lol and switched back to full FPS.

If Rift gets their act together soon then yes I would support of bringing it back but don't get me wrong I feel that you guys can recruit in game and there are some popular servers out there and picking a PvP server is best right now.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-29-2012, 07:19 PM
That is where our issue was the first time around. We started on a pvp server and then had to transfer to a pve server. I don't think it will be on a pvp server again when the section comes back. I am all about rejoining the section when it makes it comeback.

Warrior Nation

04-03-2012, 05:04 PM
what was wrong with the PVP server that you had to switch?

the only reason i prefer PVP servers is for open world pvp. not ganking. to be clear.

so i guess i wouldnt really be too upset if we had to start it up on PVE server.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: ArcheAge: Nuia

United States WNxSethni
04-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
In the beginning, everything was fine on the PvP Server, then they opened up server transfers and the server we were on became flooded with Guardians, making it near impossible to actually quest without getting ganked. Only switched to the PvE Server to allow for people to actually quest without fear of being ganked by roaming bands of guardians.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Yup that pretty much sums it up. It was true you couldn't move without being ck'ed to death. In which I so hated playing. It is still like that as well. You can do world pvp on pve servers as well. Lot of people flag up and do the pvp rifts.lol I usually run around flagged as well.