Thread: Tera Online
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxStruyk
03-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Unregistered
#
Tera Online
Tera Online (The Exiled Realms of Arborea) is along with Guild Wars 2 one of the most awaited MMORPG’s of all time….
Release Date = https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=27286

What can I tell you about this game as an introduction? The game is developed by BlueHole Studio, the publishers are Hangame Korea, En Masse Entertainment and recently announced for the US will be Atari.
T.E.R.A Online at the first look resembles with an ordinary MMO…quests, grinding, instances, skills, crafting and so on…believe me is not…it won’t take you more than an hour to see that Tera is a complete different experience, and I mean that in a good way. When you’re finished drooling over the breathtaking graphics and you will actually start playing the game you will notice the whole different combat system…a dynamic one that is similar to console games battle system…that meaning that if in other MMORPGS you will click a skill till you fall asleep on the keyboard, and your only concern is not to run out of MP or SP, here you will have to work for every kill, try to dodge the mobs attacks and so on…and I’m not talking about the bosses, I’m talking about every mob, every enemy.

First thing I want to mention is that I played MMO’s for many years…and the thing I hated the most was the grinding part…pick a good exp giving mob and stay in that area for days killing that mob over and over again in order to fill you exp bar with another 5%…well this thing will be optional in Tera because there are a quite large amount of quests and instances that are enough to get you to the level cap.

Tera is the best game I've ever played, and belive me, I've played ALOT of games. This is probably the first game where I didn't mind re-rolling a new character and to do the quests all over again!

I will be making a Berserker on release

Berserker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRnlRdjHZgg

Warrior:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2UwR...eature=related

Arena pvp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaWah...eature=related

You can find some yourself on youtube

Last edited by WNxStruyk; 03-29-2012 at 08:10 AM..

Primary: Neverwinter
Warrior Nation

Canada WNx Lucalain
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Local Time: 02:14 AM
WoW Characters
weg wog tred 14
I've been following this game a bit. It's a paid game, so I think I'll wait and see if the North American version goes free. I'm definitely checking it out if that happens.

Last edited by WNx Lucalain; 03-29-2012 at 10:04 PM..
Krakie the snowman was a jolly happy soul

With a corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal

Warrior Nation

WNxStruyk
03-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNx Lucalain View Post
I've been following this game a bit. It's a paid game, so I think I'll wait until the North American version goes free. I'm definitely checking it out if that happens.
Its worth every penny

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-29-2012, 08:11 PM
WoW Characters
I beta tested it this past weekend and it is nice. I only got my character to level 10. I had to get use to the targeting and defending system. Wasn't use to that, but it's not hard to get use to. I like the game so far and I already pre ordered it. I especially like the gathering system. My character was an Elin Slayer.

Warrior Nation

WNxStruyk
03-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxAzia View Post
I beta tested it this past weekend and it is nice. I only got my character to level 10. I had to get use to the targeting and defending system. Wasn't use to that, but it's not hard to get use to. I like the game so far and I already pre ordered it. I especially like the gathering system. My character was an Elin Slayer.
Yeah the gathering and crafting is really nice as well

Also, EU closed beta 4 starting at 3pm CET, so if you want to join me buy the pre-order for 5 euro's or buy the full game ( if you buy pre-order then full game it will be 5 euros cheaper ).

Last edited by WNxStruyk; 03-30-2012 at 07:48 AM..

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-30-2012, 09:39 PM
WoW Characters
I'm in the US and we don't test again until April 6th. I already preordered the game.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSethni
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Local Time: 12:14 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Yeah, I'm Pre-Ordered as well. Anyone who wants to check it out, there will be an open beta before launch of course.
US Beta Schedule
  • Closed Beta Test 5: April 6 – 8
  • Open Beta Test: April 19 – 22
  • Head Start: April 28 – May 1

Warrior Nation

WNxStruyk
04-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Unregistered
#
26 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Berserker for sure now
Also, it has been confirmed that there will be a patch called "Queen of Argons", raising level cap to 60 and adding a new skill for every class.

Primary: Dota 2
Warrior Nation

United States WNxbenthebomb
04-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Very good game.
I beta tested this weekend as an archer and loved it.
The combat system is a unique change to most cookie cutter MMO's.
The story is alright, and questing is fun. I was able to get to level 18 in a matter of around 6-8 hrs. beta testing. You get a mount once you get out of the starter island. The biggest "issue" is that when you are questing on a PVP server, there were level 38's (max level in beta) waiting to kill you as you tried to level. The best part is there are different chanels, where that occurs much less frequently. I will be testing open beta once it comes out, and most likely pre-ordering the game.
I would go primary.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-09-2012, 12:12 PM
WoW Characters
Oh crud wish I had known that.lol I was on there all weekend. We can catch each other in the Open beta then. I'm Azia on there luckily I got the name.lol I like it as well, but I was still getting use to the battle system. I didn't realize you could charge the spells and then release to use. I was just clicking it and letting it go.lol I was like oh hell this really changes my damage.lol Such a dork I know. I just have an issue with the storyline. I think they could have went a little more in depth about the two. It is straight to the point though. I think in this beta I just left the newbie town and was in Velekia I think it is spelled. The world is beautiful when you are flying around on the pegasus!

Warrior Nation

04-09-2012, 04:20 PM
That would be fun to meet up in game, I joined a pvp server last time, and expect to in open beta. Charging spells is unique along with the battle system. Also the game is quite beautiful and fun to explore.
Click the image to open in full size.
[Click the image to open in full size.

gif hosting

Last edited by WNxbenthebomb; 04-09-2012 at 04:26 PM..

Warrior Nation
Secondary: CnC Renegade

Belgium WNxHazardBE
04-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Local Time: 08:14 AM
The graphics looking awesome!!
Ive to choose between GW2 and this game I guess

RSC. ANDERLECHT BELGIUM RED DEVILS

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Diablo 3

Netherlands WNxChista
04-13-2012, 02:34 AM
I've a moral compass
It points South
I've been doubting whether to purchase for a few days now. Mostly up to if anyone I know will be on any EU PvE or RP server for me since i spend most my time on my school.

It looks extremely promising. I enjoyed the beta a lot (though I only played for 11 levels due to an injury to my hand that makes gaming difficult at the moment). I do have a few points that make me doubt on whether to play this or not.

♫I like cookies♫
♫Do you like em too?♫
♫Don't you eat them all now♫
♫'Cos I'd like to eat some too.♫

Warrior Nation

04-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Going to be an epic game. I just pre-ordered the digital collectors edition and cannot wait. They continue to make daily game updates. For those of you who don't know open beta starts the 19th. So if you haven't had a chance in closed beta yet, please check it out if at all interested. Also get started on the download as it is 30GB.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-15-2012, 11:29 AM
WoW Characters
What server did you guys claim your names on? Right now I claimed Azia on Arachnea. I figured I just grab the name on all the servers until you guys figure out which one you going on. I am not doing pvp sorry. I am not in the mood to explore while being ganked. I usually sway to pvp server once I know the game well.

Warrior Nation

WNxIce
04-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered
Will be downloading for sure. 30GB here I Come

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-16-2012, 10:41 PM
WoW Characters
Well I am staying on Arachnea.lol

Warrior Nation

WNxCinema
04-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered
I'm playing on jagged coast, open beta hit 32 in a day, been waiting for a year for this game to come out

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
04-23-2012, 08:55 PM
WoW Characters
lol Doh, you guys gotta figure out what server you going to be on and I don't do pvp servers on new games. I get irritated when trying to learn a game and getting whacked all day long. Once I get the game down then I goto a pvp server.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Diablo 3

Netherlands WNxChista
04-25-2012, 04:17 PM
I've a moral compass
It points South
ONly one PvE choice in Europe. Velik for me then.

♫I like cookies♫
♫Do you like em too?♫
♫Don't you eat them all now♫
♫'Cos I'd like to eat some too.♫