Thread: My Official Intro
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxSmackyChot
03-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered
#
My Official Intro
Hello all!

My name is Smacky aka Josh. Thought i would make a thread and let you all know a bit about me.

I was in WNx before, I believe as Th!rdeye. I was active in Bad Company 2 then real life got super active and stole my internets away. Slowly i gained them back and now i found a good mix.

I am 21, on my way to becoming a engineer. I am a music addict (much like my buddy GruntRebel) except i indulge in various forms of metal, and rock. I also am very into 40k, in game and tabletop. And i am a war game freak. Arma2, BF2 (PR mod), RedOrchestra, any simulations, pretty much am a realism junkie with WW2 stuff and war in general. I am a WW2 history nut as well, just ask Grunt, I am his go to source when he has a question

In World of Tanks I am a TD man. Just got my Jagdtiger finally. I usually find lots of time to play Weds through Sunday at night (EST). Hit me up if you want to play. I am always down to platoon.

Happy Hunting all!!!

Warrior Nation

Finland WNxSirRetro
03-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Local Time: 10:41 PM
Hey,

As you're studying engineer and have interests in war and simulations. Are you aiming to go work in some military factory to design next century tanks or weapons? ...just wondering!

And about your Jagdtiger, good job on that! I'm not TD player myself but slowly getting Ferdinand as now I've Jgpanther, fully upgraded of course.

Stats | noobmeter | Wotlabs.net | Wot.eu | My replays
Twitch.tv | SirRetro offline!

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Team Fortress 2

Malta WNxBrandmon
03-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Honorable Discharge
Look mum! No hands!
Hey there, welcome to our lovely little section!

Glad to see that you have a nice taste of games. Have myself recently played Arma 2 and Red Orchestra recently and PR a long time ago. Also some others which you might ahve already played or interest you, such as Hears of Iron II/III, Combat Mission, Silent Hunter II/V and Il-2 Sturmovik. The challenge complemented by the authenticity of such games always a make them a pleasure to enjoy.

Hook up with me on either Xfire or Steam (for both username is brandmon) for either a game of something or a little chit-chat. For the rest, I hope you enjoy your stay in WN

Warrior Nation

WNxSmackyChot
03-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSirRetro View Post
Hey,

As you're studying engineer and have interests in war and simulations. Are you aiming to go work in some military factory to design next century tanks or weapons? ...just wondering!

And about your Jagdtiger, good job on that! I'm not TD player myself but slowly getting Ferdinand as now I've Jgpanther, fully upgraded of course.
Actually no. I would like to restore old warbirds, but that is my dream job..... My personal politics keep me from going into current military jobs. But who knows what might happen, i'm open to new job experiences.

and the Jagdtiger is a beast. Still have my Jagdpanther and love it to death. Awesome tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxBrandmon View Post
Hey there, welcome to our lovely little section!

Glad to see that you have a nice taste of games. Have myself recently played Arma 2 and Red Orchestra recently and PR a long time ago. Also some others which you might ahve already played or interest you, such as Hears of Iron II/III, Combat Mission, Silent Hunter II/V and Il-2 Sturmovik. The challenge complemented by the authenticity of such games always a make them a pleasure to enjoy.

Hook up with me on either Xfire or Steam (for both username is brandmon) for either a game of something or a little chit-chat. For the rest, I hope you enjoy your stay in WN
IL-2! I haven't play that in a while. I was on the forefront of the modding community for that, was making new P-47s and P-51s. But that project died. Haven't played it in ages. Will have to reinstall and fly with you sometime. Me and GruntRebel have been wanting to get back into Red, Arma and PR. We should join up in that aswell.

I also have Hearts of Iron but haven't learned how to play it yet, haha. And finally i have FSX, with A2A simulations planes. They are the most realistic planes that you can get for FSX. Check them out on youtube sometime.

Closed Thread