Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Money, Money, Money...Blergh! :P

Posted 07-18-2012 at 10:37 AM by WNxRip
Blog summary:
  • Turned 200 into 8000 on online roulette
  • Skirting around the "system" I used to do it
  • Things in life recently
  • Travian GCship
  • How I got nominated for a medal :3
Ok so basically this blog is going to explain how I am the luckiest son of a bitch of all time... and also the unluckiest lol.
My birthday was the 1st of July, That day I decided to do some online roulette as I thought i'd worked out a system on it that works (tested it on the
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 293 Comments 0 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags
Old

Travian section within WN

Posted 04-27-2012 at 08:22 AM by WNxRip
Well Hello there.
If you're reading this I'm presuming it's because you're bored with nothing better to do.

Well how about I give you something better to do with your time than read this bio? How about I show you a really addictive game. It's called Travian. If you've ever played Ogame then this game is quite similar but it has alot of improvements on Ogame. It's suprisingly addicitive which has made me name it: Heroain (A parody of Ogame sections "Ocrack").
Posted in Development
Views 458 Comments 0 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags
Old

Chronicles of an AssTroll I

Posted 12-04-2011 at 09:29 AM by WNxRip
Todays victims are (Gamertags):
AiiM ExTRemez
and
Jason minn

Their crime:
Trying to raise their K/D ratio/complete weapon challenges on MW3 by using tactical insertions and just headshotting one another

Secondary crime:
Telling me my account will get hacked if I keep joining their game to ruin their cheating

No they're not WNx. This is a new blog that i'm doing where I catalogue any trolling ingame I
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 693 Comments 0 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags
Old

Captains Log...

Posted 03-27-2011 at 09:21 PM by WNxRip
And it's come to my attention that alot of admins like reading my blog, Hi admins (RoySmithers i'm looking at you )

Over 100 total views for my 2 previous blogs, I guess i've got myself a little cult following.

Okay it's been 1 week since the last blog, I'm trying to make it a weekly thing, I was going to do a fortnightly blog but i'm Rip, and you know, when Rips involved theres always alot to talk about

I've now been back in WN for over a month, that
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 784 Comments 0 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags
Old

Just under 1 month back

Posted 03-21-2011 at 09:02 PM by WNxRip
Well it's time for another blog entry from everyones favor.... *wait no* WN's most contraversial member

So I was planning on making a new blog like 2 weeks back but this will suffice.

I'm currently enjoying playing COD, since my last blog entry I left DOWII as primary and went to COD BO as primary. I'm currently 11th (just under) 12th prestige.
I reached the 15,000 kill milestone with the M16 which i'm proud of, and now i've switched to sniping, i'm not to bad...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 749 Comments 0 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags
Old

The return of Rip!

Posted 02-28-2011 at 09:29 PM by WNxRip
Well today marks the 1 week mark of me being back in WN.
Got myself settled in nicely, got 3 sections that I reguarly hang out in and pretty much just chill in.

Not played DOWII since coming back sadly. but I have played quite a bit of call of duty (prestiged 1 whole time since coming back).

Now many of those reading this may remember me as AngelofKrieg or RipVanWinkle.
Why the name change you ask?
People should know who RipVanWinkle is by now so I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1345 Comments 3 WNxRip is online now Edit Tags