Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

Mindless chatter

Posted 06-16-2009 at 03:55 AM by WNxGrievous
People in this world fall down time and time again. Those willing to get up and keep on going will be the successful ones. Those who lay down and sleep shall be left behind. The end of my time in high school is approaching fast and i now see the true faces of all my so called friends. It shines in them, true emotions are shared and people see who you really are.

Me, Well i am what i was always meant to be. In star ship troopers terms i am going to be a citizen. Some one who will lay their life down before others to save what needs to be saved and do what needs to be done. Those who will join up will go though tireless nights and know a new type of pain. You will become close friends with people you did not know before.

Those who are unwilling will always fight in the beginning, Every one is going to be unwilling and it takes a special type of person to look into the abyss and say... I will go into that place that no man wants to go and i will do what needs to be done. I hope i will be no coward when this is all over
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4207 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Joining the military? :3
    Posted 06-16-2009 at 04:05 AM by WNxZ
  2. Old
    yeah im going in. Navy seals.

first though i am planning on hitting the naval academy up might just go to officer from there

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks