Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting

Posted 01-19-2011 at 12:39 PM by WNxFallen
Updated 01-19-2011 at 01:31 PM by WNxFallen
Why do people feel the need to use a hack, cheat or exploit in games? Is it just because they want to show everyone how "good" they are? Do they want to trash talk and then back it up by obliterating someone when they have "god mode" on and can't be killed? Or is it simply because they can and it's an easy way to enjoy the game, even if they aren't meant to do the things they can with the hack/cheat/exploit (henceforth known as hachexploit)?

Personally, back in...
Views 6390 Comments 2 WNxFallen is offline Edit Tags
Old

"Gamers"

Posted 01-06-2011 at 10:24 AM by WNxFallen
Updated 01-06-2011 at 11:08 AM by WNxFallen
Is being labeled as a "gamer" a bad thing in today's world? I see that tag tossed around more and more, and it seems like it's losing a lot of the negative connotation behind it. Don't get me wrong, it's still carries some negatives, but a lot less than it used to.

If you said "He's a gamer" to someone 5 or 10 years ago, they would immediately picture a male shut in with glasses, acne, either skinny as hell or a blimp, unkempt hair, went to bed at 6 am, slept until...
Tags: gamers, gaming
Views 5156 Comments 4 WNxFallen is offline Edit Tags
Old

What is with people?!

Posted 12-27-2010 at 02:16 PM by WNxFallen
Updated 12-27-2010 at 02:21 PM by WNxFallen
I used to frequent the official League of Legends forums; and when I say frequent, I mean I was there nearly 75% of the time I was at work. They were fun, engaging forums with a lot of interaction from Riot and members of their team.

That was about 3 months ago; flash forward to the present day. Their forums are full of e-crap and people whining about this and that, nitpicking every little thing about the game, insulting each other, and just general asshatery. What happened...?!...
Views 5323 Comments 4 WNxFallen is offline Edit Tags