Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

A blog?

Posted 06-16-2015 at 07:32 PM by WNxNallasaria
Soo I found this little treasure while futzing around one this website and decided to post to it and see what happens. I am not usually much of a talker ingame, I really do try to watch and respond, but as I said before random nap attacks happen. Thought this would be a good place to let you all know a little about me.

While we all have our issues, for me, there has been much abuse and harassment while gaming. Here is just one example. My roommie and I used to play Aion. There we met some people and they seemed really nice. However that quickly turned and lets just say things got ugly. Guess what over? Their need to hurt a trans-gendered person. We left their guild and that is when things went wrong. We couldn't log into the game with out being harrassed in zone chats, /s, /yells etc. up to and including RL threats. Now this is just one fine example and I won't bore you with the many details. Suffice it to say that the makers of Aion do not support their customer base even with repeated screen shots, logs and what not.

I am a very sensitive person. I get hurt easily and am afraid of my own shadow. The paranoia runs deep in this one!

That being said, this is one of the reasons I take a while to warm up and let people in my personal space. However, feel free to reach out! I am a very caring person and will help all I can!

Now I have had 4 hours sleep in 48 hours so I hope this was ok. I will probably get nervous and take this down in a day!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4362 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks