Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

The noobian king is gone, but the grumpy gamer is here! LOL sorry!

Posted 05-08-2012 at 02:30 PM by WNxTHINbot007
Well its been a while (lets not quote staind shall we ) ...

since I last blogged, posted and generally did much at all around the WN.

Deeply personal reasons, and also a complete loss of faith in and within the WN itself...
...A lot of change over a short period of time, but not necessarily for the betterment of the WN as a whole...
... stagnation within the upper rafters of the greater conurbation known as the WN and a turnstyle looking tracker of ranks and positions changing down towards the bottom end...
...in the meantime those in the middle get left with the feeling of being unloved and un-needed...
...pawns within a greater game...
...and the game became boring...

.. so to this point and a busy personal life i left the WN (well, effectively did), i essentially went into standy mode and bar the minimum posts and roll call i have been AFK from the WN and the boards...

during this time I lost touch with a lot of good close friends I had made within the WN, through COD, console, Delta and the Justice Department (shout to Fatal Virus and Darknyte at this point - kinda have to has they have the pointiest sticks when it comes to handing out the punishment ), and this has saddened me. Some of the people i knew well and gamed a lot I actually have no idea if they are still here or gone or reached a higher plane of existance, no not as high as 4evawasted, that mother fucka is HIGH ...

.. but i see some friendly familiar faces still here, different colours, different positions but still some of the old gaurd ( and by that i mean the good guys, yoda - han solo - chewie etc ) - subsitute names used to protect identities of cours - but for seeing the old guard i knew and loved still here and strong I feel that a toe dipped in the water is not enough and I should jump back in...

... i must admit hearing of blops 2 coming in november this has also excited me HEHE...

... so from noob to grumpy.,.

... well apart from the general realisation that Im a pappy to 3 boys, a husband to one wife, and genuinely run on monster drinks now to keep up with everything, the pending 28th birthday in september has sparked off the midlife i think, and as such its time to get the inevitable summer 2 seater convertable, welded drift and rear wheel drive of course, steer from the rear, build it drift it kill it i think the appropraite phrase is...

.. i have come to the point where i have learnt a lot and now i get frustrated that others wont, dont, or cant be arsed to learn what i know when its either useful, important or vital to benefit from my wealth of worldly knowledge..

.. so i come to the realisation that I am a grumpy, a grumpy gamer, i dont rage at young nublets who dont know what they are doing, or who need to get out from their transformer wallpapered bedrooms covered in soft core calenders and south park merchandise and get a life... so i can carry on gaming on my xbox in peace...

more blurbs blogs and general antics to follow...

i would just like to take this oportunity to welcome ME back into the folds of the WN.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6744 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks