Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Trine, World cup, and assorted other.

Posted 07-07-2010 at 01:03 PM by WNxPsyker
Updated 07-08-2010 at 01:58 AM by WNxPsyker
Lol, note to self: don't post blogs whilst drinking.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1770 Comments 0 WNxPsyker is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fallout 3 continued.

Posted 09-03-2009 at 01:57 AM by WNxPsyker
Night before last, i got myself in the mood with a few glasses of Black Label scotch, and settled down to play for a bit. I've started playing through the 'Wasteland Survival Guide' story arch, and I must say, I am suitably impressed. It is so much easier to level from doing that set of quests, not to mention that i managed to get a sniper rifle, which i never really had before. .308 rounds are somewhat of a bitch to come across, but it's nice to know that, if you ever really just need to blow someones'...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1904 Comments 1 WNxPsyker is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fallout 3.

Posted 08-30-2009 at 11:15 PM by WNxPsyker
Okay, so this game came out ages ago, and yes, I've played through and finished it already, but hey, revisiting an old game is always fun, right?

So i started before a weekend full of work, and left off at getting to megaton for the first time. picked it up again today, and played, and crap, is it different the second time around. My first time through, I was focused on the main campaign, I was still figuring the system out, and i never really strayed from the whole find your father/tag...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2068 Comments 4 WNxPsyker is offline Edit Tags