Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

Personal Life

Posted 10-11-2010 at 09:11 AM by WNxTechYes
I might be moving to Boring, OR.

No shit, the name of the town is Boring, Oregon.

I'll be in the middle of nowhere. It's still farmland out there. I currently live in portland, for fucks sake, the city!

The reason we (mother and I) will be moving is because of financial trouble. She wants what she can't afford, so instead of cutting down, we are just going to move AGAIN, this time to her boyfriend of 2 years on and off....70% of the time they have known each other has been her saying "I'm not going to talk to him, he's too immature, he just plays too much and isn't a grown up.." She has even claimed never to see him again.

And now, just because she can't afford to live in luxury, and tbh because she wants me to have what makes me happy (internet, and food, and a roof over my head and a bed...etc) we are moving in with this guy.

I guess it's for the better, now that I think of it. The two of them will share rent, and I will still be home alone most of the time, all though less of the time...

I am depressed.....

My insurance just became active, we just got approved (I did, anyway) So I can finally go to a doctor (for the first time in 6 years) and see when I'm going to die. Because I know something is fucking wrong with me, aside form psychological issues, which will also be covered by this insurance. I'm excited for that... I think I could have a lot of fun with a therapist. I need someone to talk to, to cry to, and to hug me while I do so. Having grown up without a dad, I have attachment issues, and like... issues that don't even have titles.... LQTS...

I will have to take a short LOA if / when I do move, because it will take some time for us to set up internet way out there in the middle of Bum Fuck Pasture town.

I'm depressed....

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

The only thing I'm worried about is getting 99 fishing before this break w/out internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! EMOTIONS - THEY DON'T HAPPEN!!!!! I can't honestly care about anything... I don't feel it. This problem happened with every single girlfriend I've ever had - I just couldn't care about them no matter how hard I tried.. no matter how much I want to - I just don't care about anything... I pretend to express emotions, and I know what they're supposed to mean, I act them out when it's logically appropriate, but I don't feel them......

what the fuck is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::s029:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3493 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

« Cave of Wonders     Main     Cave of LAG!!! »

Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Good luck with things. I hope if you do take a LoA that it's short and some things start working out for you. Also, good luck with your fishing in your game :P
    Posted 10-11-2010 at 10:41 PM by