Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!

Old

Looking Forward.

Posted 08-12-2010 at 06:40 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Alright guys, I have returned from indeed a long time of absence from posting and will be telling you that I will be posting up some of my reviews later in the year with these games I am assuring myself of buying....

All of these games are for Xbox 360
Halo: Reach
NBA Elite 11
Medal of Honor
Rock Band 3

Look forward to these names popping up in my blog sometime after their release, I am trying to pick up all of them on launch day.

So,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1691 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Some Updates?

Posted 04-09-2010 at 05:31 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Yes, I will be going to post something up soon, I guess I was too lazy to get things on, oh well. We'll see how it goes, maybe I'll do some quick reviews of the next game I buy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1768 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Beatles: Rock Band (Xbox 360)

Posted 09-23-2009 at 10:36 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Updated 09-23-2009 at 10:44 AM by WNxJurafalle
What can I say? This game is absolutely AMAZING. I managed to grab the last copy at a local store. Happy with it too.

Graphics
The features of the "note highway" is stunning, I loved it, and the new icons are nice, such as the Silver, Gold and Special icons representing you in online/local gameplay. The characters representing the Beatles look pretty like the actual person itself, although in my opinion, Ringo doesn't look like himself. Love the menus too.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3141 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Some Updates

Posted 06-14-2009 at 06:33 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Updated 06-14-2009 at 12:33 PM by WNxJurafalle
Well, I have news that Dwight Howard will be the cover for NBA Live 10, and Kobe would be for NBA 2K10. Anyway, might get both of them, it depends. Now.

I will be making changes over the blog in the short run of perhaps a month, one of the first is a new banner for my blog, it looks rather bland, but if you would like to submit one to me, I am happy to oblige. Haha. The Laptop there so happens to be my PC for now, so I'll just put it up there, as for the 360 controller, yeap, I am an...
Tags: frozenpast
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2031 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Post-E3 Xbox 360 Thoughts

Posted 06-10-2009 at 10:21 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Well, after watching E3 on the internet, especially Microsoft's conference I had written down a list of games I would want to purchase. These games are really making me troubled as I have tons to get....

I too am impressed by Project Natal, and Facebook to the list, I hope it will be available to the audience here in Asia. Somehow we don't get everything. D:

Here is my list that I want to purchase this year (includes non-E3 titles)

Rock Band 2 - Somehow Singapore...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2490 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rock Band (Xbox 360)

Posted 05-02-2009 at 01:32 PM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Updated 08-15-2009 at 04:14 PM by WNxJurafalle
Finally had my chance to play it again, I might get it soon, although for this version, I played it over at my friend's place.

Although I can say I do better in Vocals as compared to the other materials, I enjoyed playing all of them. And I just downloaded

Move Along - The All American Rejects

and got a 95% on Vocals Hard, good start on that, although I won't get that high for the other instruments.

I have written my list of 10 songs I would download...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3710 Comments 1 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

More NBA Live 09 Stuff...

Posted 04-05-2009 at 11:31 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Well, I restarted the Dynasty Mode, new system of players, new players, etc. etc. Well, in the middle of the like 25th game, I made some trades and got an awesome lineup of players. The starters are typically woot.

PG- Chris Paul
SG- OJ Mayo
SF- Kevin Durant
PF- Tyrus Thomas
C- LaMarcus Aldridge

This team is much better, instead of my sloppy players, I've got Aldridge and Thomas off from a trade. And he has only played 3 games in the season. A pity....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1745 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blackshot Online (Garena)

Posted 03-24-2009 at 11:13 PM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Being a Singaporean, a part of SEA, Garena gave us the opportunity to try out this game, BlackShot online. Well, I shan't delay you on my thoughts of this MMOFPS game.

Graphics

Well for graphics, all I can say that I have been playing on Low all the time due to my processor and it's my laptop, so I would say it is alright. But what was expected of the graphics was met. Yeah.

Gameplay

Something different about this game is that Grenades don't bounce,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2167 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)

Posted 02-15-2009 at 03:33 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
As much as I own both versions of the game in PC and Xbox 360, I prefer PC better in some sense. Well, but I am here to give you my thoughts of this game. In detail...or not in detail...

Today would be on the Xbox 360 version of the game. So here I go...

Graphics

Graphics looks mediocre compared to the PC version, but perhaps the reason for that is that I am...

1) Not using HD
2) Not using an original TV.

Gameplay

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1612 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags
Old

Mirror's Edge

Posted 02-02-2009 at 11:55 AM by WNxJurafalle (FrozenPast's Game Thoughts)
Updated 02-03-2009 at 12:40 PM by WNxJurafalle
All right guys, time has come for another game talk about a game that I have recently bought. This is called....Mirror's Edge.

Available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Well, this game is a real goodie to add in my little collection of games.

Alright onto the stuff...

Graphics

Amazing for a first person game, I can say colors were attracting, and it looked good on my small 37". But meh. I can say that it looked good with
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2166 Comments 0 WNxJurafalle is offline Edit Tags