Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Jan 13th

Posted 01-13-2010 at 07:58 PM by WNxThorsTer
Today I sorted hated it... mainly because I went back to school after a month of vacation lol. This morning was hell for me cuz I had to take a shower with COLD freakin water and was freezing this morning! Tomorrow is going to be the same -.-
Other than that school was great caught up with some friends and was cool. Read a whole book today cuz I forgot I had it over the vacation and tomorrow I have an exam >.<
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1097 Comments 0 WNxThorsTer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Jan 12th

Posted 01-12-2010 at 02:12 PM by WNxThorsTer
Well I woke up the usual... teeth bath ate. Then here comes the 2nd lesson with my popz! Well I got the hang of it and drove where theres alot of cars my dad was scared as hell but then he calmed down after he saw me doing it ok. Was fun and well I came back and here I, going to eat in a bit and after I think I'm going to relax in the pool the rest of the day with this burny hot sun lol
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 960 Comments 0 WNxThorsTer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Jan 11th

Posted 01-11-2010 at 08:08 PM by WNxThorsTer
Well today was a longg day... lol. My popz was teaching me how to ride a car! Yeah I didn't know how to ride yet First class was really fun... my popz was scared as hell you should've seen his face lol. We took like 2 hours and came back home and ate we were starving and really hot (Colombia) is hot as hell!

Ill tell you about the 2 lesson tommorrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1086 Comments 0 WNxThorsTer is offline Edit Tags