Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Fuck my life - 2

Posted 01-28-2015 at 09:35 AM by WNxChanchoman
Things are getting better. For one side, I got a new job. Still have to leave the apartment, but fuck it, I just have been living here for 6 fucking years (still have to work about my feelings about this apartment). I have been in a couple of dates with a girl (I'm tempted to say a lot of things about this, basically because I feel like a horny 15 years old adolescent, but I won't. I'll just say that she's German and she's hot as hell). Bank corrected it's errors and now I have an account again....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4324 Comments 0 WNxChanchoman is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fuck my life

Posted 01-28-2015 at 09:01 AM by WNxChanchoman
Have you been in those situations where everything, EVERYTHING, goes to shit? Well, that shit happen to me kind of often now. See, my 2+ years girlfriend dump me between Christmas and new year. We lived together, so she left and now I'm here alone and I don't have shit. I'm a professor. I teach Research Methodology and guess what... University cut off the funds for my research and now I don't have a fucking job there (luckily I have another job). I have to leave my apartment, my bank cut my account...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1915 Comments 0 WNxChanchoman is offline Edit Tags
Old

Society and Dota

Posted 11-11-2014 at 07:43 PM by WNxChanchoman
Updated 11-11-2014 at 08:02 PM by WNxChanchoman
I'm kind of tired of Dota's community. Great game, shitty people. This are my considerations about this.
Dota is a hard game. It's very similar to how real world works, but in a very non-real-consequences for you -or others. You depend on other people performances and, of course, your own performance, and if any of those fails in any way, you pretty much are screwed. Did your co-worker fail to finish his part of the project? or did Boeing 707's pilot fall sleep and kill 200 passengers? You...
Tags: dota 2
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3096 Comments 1 WNxChanchoman is offline Edit Tags