Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/Horizon22/avatar41246_11.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Hey everyone. I'm Horizon, Hori, or just David and I've been a WN member for over 5 years now and I've seen a lot of changes, throughout a variety of positions, ranks and structures and have made a good deal of friends. I'd like to say I've got the experience to talk on topics with some authority.

I bring you this blog to talk about unique things, new ideas and maybe bring highlight to things you might not have thought about before.

So yes, I hope you find this interesting. Other than that, keep gaming / trolling / lurking / working.

[COLOR="Gray"]-Hori--[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Rate this Entry

Closing Blog.

Posted 10-06-2010 at 11:46 AM by WNxHorizon
[B][I][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]So as some of you will be aware, I'm no longer an admin in this clan. There's a variety of rather confusing and long reasons for this, however that's not what I'm going to discuss.

This is for people who want to know about how to succeed in WN, not just in your career but also with the friends that you make. Always be sure to make good friends, but don't ever start believing 100% of what they say, because people always have their own agendas. Don't start being favouritist either, keep an objective view when picking people for positions, roles, or to be in charge.

Also don't be too radical, cos really dislike that sort of thing apparently. Go with the flow, offer a quick suggestion here and there, but do go around trying to introduce key things, because eventually you'll get pissed off, and other people will get pissed off with you. I know this sounds like I'm saying don't care, but try and do something discretely.

I say this is my closing blog, because I don't think I will write one again. It was intended as a place for me to put my theories and ideas, not as saying this is the way we should go. Countless times throughout history people posted ideas, and ok people disagreed but did generally in modern times do people go outright to try and destroy their reputation.

As for me, I don't know where my future lies. I may leave, I may float around for a bit, or I may seek to try out new areas of WN. Whatever your views, whether you think the clan is perfect, or whether it needs radical improvement I suggest you work carefully and step-by-step by trying to influence this clan and my doing the best that you can do to the maximum ability of your role.

[COLOR="Gray"]-Hori--[/COLOR] [/FONT][/I][/B]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3015 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

« Flawed (II)     Main     History, Part I »

Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    you better be sticking around noob, or else =o
  2. Old
    Do what you need to do man. Unfortunate and unfair.
    Posted 10-06-2010 at 04:26 PM by
  3. Old
    I got fucked around this this clan too. Its not nice when it happens and I still get some shit from a few MPs! I just basically log what they say now and so the cycle continues :L

Good luck with what ever happens and...

...good having you around.