Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

Journal blog 1

Posted 01-20-2010 at 01:38 AM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:44 PM by WNxProphecy
Just a quick rundown of today including WN and RL stuff.

WN wise I'm just waiting for the damned MP Dept to get my two MP Applicants tagged. Maybe there's some grand mechanic that makes it take a week for them to apply the tag to two highly qualified applicants with killer app's. But I dunno. Other than that I just put in my request to have some members tagged as Sgt. Major. That shouldn't take too long though as I have a killer AS team. I wish though I was allowed to tag sectional officers. Maybe I can discuss that with someone, cuz I'm special.

Also did a little bit of restructuring in the MW2 360 forum that will make it a bit easier to find the weapon guides everyone loves so much.

I also got in a couple good games with old friends and new friends. Still loving the Striker. Actually a thought that made me lol is that I'm running around with a secondary as my primary weapon and when I'm in a pinch I pull out my real gun. Sorta funny.

As for what I did today, got to go wash the car. Which is kinda a fun and fulfilling thing to do. Couldn't get the damned tires clean though. Fucking tires. Also got to go to Target for a replacement trashcan. Somehow though the rubber on the windshield wipers came detached from the metal runners. Luckily I spotted this before I started using them again. Or it would of meant scratches galore. Oh well, it was kinda lame. I got some Resses Pieces out of the deal though so all is good.

I guess the only other thing that happened is my sister and her boyfriend came over with their 2 kids. Luckily the one that's hyperactive and shitty is now old enough to be reasoned with, the younger one is the chillest fucking baby I've ever seen. So that was win.

All in all not a bad day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1175 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    the stryker hearts you too..

ohh that one