Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/Horizon22/avatar41246_11.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Hey everyone. I'm Horizon, Hori, or just David and I've been a WN member for over 5 years now and I've seen a lot of changes, throughout a variety of positions, ranks and structures and have made a good deal of friends. I'd like to say I've got the experience to talk on topics with some authority.

I bring you this blog to talk about unique things, new ideas and maybe bring highlight to things you might not have thought about before.

So yes, I hope you find this interesting. Other than that, keep gaming / trolling / lurking / working.

[COLOR="Gray"]-Hori--[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Rate this Entry

What are these about

Posted 09-14-2011 at 08:28 PM by WNxHorizon
[I]Blogs. I just decided to see how many people are reading these things in WN these days. I may even start up some monthly thing if people care :)

So if you are reading this, please post and tell me what you want to see from a blog in WN.

[COLOR="Gray"]-Hori--[/COLOR][/I]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1953 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

« Reputation.     Main     Warning Signs. »

Total Comments 0

Comments